Thank you for visiting our fundraising website. In these challenging economic times we understand the importance of choosing a good partner in order to maximize your fundraising efforts. Linder’s values your business and strives to provide you with high quality plants and other products to enhance your fundraising profile.
Below you will find easy-to-follow instructions and links to all the forms you will need to place holiday fundraising order with us. Please contact the fundraising department with any questions; our staff is here to provide you with the best customer service possible to help make the fundraising process as easy as possible. Thank you again for your business and Happy Holidays!
Get started by following these steps:
- Click Here to request a product price list by email. You will need your account name and contact information. (See below if you do not have a current account)
Your group can choose what items you want to sell. We provide suggested retail pricing for each item as a guide, you may set your own pricing.
- Click Here to print an order form that you can use to take orders for your organization. You will need to fill in your prices and make copies.
- Reserve a delivery as soon as you know when!
- Call 651-255-0439 or email email@example.com
- To help you market we offer color photo flyer you can print
- Collect all of your orders, total them up and Click Here, to print the form to use when placing an order with Linder's.
- To place your order by mail:
Linder's Commercial Accounts
270 W Larpenteur Ave, St. Paul 55113
Please try to place your orders at least 5 work days in advance of pickup or delivery. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with us either email or phone. As always we will contact you if the need to substitute arises. Let us know how this new way of doing things works for you.
We understand the unique qualities of your Church account. Some of you decorate your parishes with a designated fund, others ask their parishioners to purchase items and leave them at your facilities until the holiday is over or longer. In any scenario, you can use the above information and forms. The pricing is the same for fundraising or decorating. Get your price sheet in Step 1.
If you are not currently a Linder's client, click here
to print a copy of our application. If your business/organization is a tax exempt entity and you do not to want to be charged tax on your purchases at Linder’s, you must submit a copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate or a completed ST-3 form. To obtain an ST-3 form and further information click here
. We are required by law to charge tax
until we receive one of these completed forms.
Thank You for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!